Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Roborn (“Roborn”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Roborn Technology Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies (including but not limited to Roborn HC Limited and Roborn PM Limited)).
Website Usage Disclaimer
- All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this website (‘Information’) are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the discretion of Roborn. Whilst Roborn endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the Information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by Roborn to the accuracy of the Information. Roborn shall bear no responsibility for any incorrectness or omission.
- Roborn shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by Roborn. Roborn will bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such sites. Hyperlinks to other websites are at your own risk.
- The ROBORN™ and TECHANIZATION™ logos used and displayed on this website are registered trademarks of Roborn. These trademarks shall by no means be used in advertising or publicity or other commercial purpose without our prior express consent.
General Indemnity and Liability
- The title and right of the product will pass to Roborn’s customers (the Customer) upon full payment of the product as Roborn directs. The risk of the product will pass to the Customer at the time of purchase, whether or not the purchase price has been paid in full to Roborn.
- Roborn accepts no responsibility for product being misused and will not be held liable for any compensation claims should they arise including any property or data loss, injury suffered, health and safety violations, or death should they arise.
- Roborn’s total liability for any costs, claim, damage or loss arising under any sales of products shall be limited to an amount equal to the total amount of payments paid by the Customer and received by Roborn as per the payment instructions agreed.
- Roborn shall not be liable for any default of obligations or duties directly or indirectly caused by or resulted from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, terrorist attack, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to internet system failure), or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Update of Terms and Conditions
- Roborn reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time with or without prior notice, all changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.